My GPods keep getting disconnected.
1.Make sure your GPods headset is not far from the connected device. It must be within 10 meters (33 feet).
2. Some wireless devices may interfere with the Bluetooth signal, such as multiple 2.4GHz routers, fluorescent lights, microwave ovens, etc. Try disconnecting from nearby sources of interference or use your GPods earbuds away from sources of interference.
3. The device you use to connect to GPods needs to be reset.
4. Your GPods will remember the last few devices it connected to so it can quickly reconnect to them. You can clear them by putting the earbuds back into the charging case with the cover open and long press the button for 10 seconds, then try to reconnect the device.
My GPods won't connect.
If you are unable to pair your Bluetooth device (phone, tablet, laptop, etc.) with the earbuds, try the following steps:
1. Make sure the Bluetooth of the device you are using to connect your GPods is on and in discoverable mode; and make sure the GPods are within 10 meters (33 feet) of your Bluetooth device.
2. Reset your GPods and try to reconnect.
3. The Bluetooth of the device you are using to connect to the GPods needs to be turned back on and the Bluetooth list needs to be cleared.
4. The product you are using to connect to your GPods needs to be reset.