The microphone volume is too high.
If the volume is too high or higher than normal, try the following steps:
1. Try another app to determine if the problem is with the app or GPods.
2. Check if the volume on the device is set too high or try lowering the volume.
3. Disconnect and reconnect the earbuds
4. Reset the device.
The microphone volume is too low.
If the Gpods microphone volume is too low for the other person to hear, try the following steps:
1. Ask the person you are calling to make sure the volume on their device is set to the proper level.
2. Make sure you have the latest firmware installed on your earbuds.
3. Record and play the audio to check if there is a problem with the microphone.
4. Check to see if the microphone is clogged with dust.
5. Disconnect the earbuds and reconnect.
6. Reset your device
The incoming volume is too low.
If the volume is too low or below normal, try the following steps.
1. Try another app to determine if the problem is coming from the app or the earbuds.
2. Check if the volume on the device is set too low or try increasing the volume
3. Disconnect and reconnect the earbuds.
4. Reset the device.
The audio is cut off at the far end during the call.
1. Check and install any available GPods updates.
2. When the earbuds' battery level reaches 15% or less, a sound alert will notify you to recharge. If you are on a phone call when this happens, it will be cut off.
3. Make sure your earbuds are less than 33 feet (10 meters) from a Bluetooth® device. The range is approximately 33' (10 meters). This range can be reduced by obstacles (i.e. walls, doors, pockets, nearby Bluetooth devices, etc.). Try moving the device and GPods closer together.
Hearing noise from the microphone during a call.
If you hear noise from the microphone during a call and the other party has a hard time hearing you, try the following steps:
1. Make sure your earbuds have the latest firmware installed.
2. Record and play audio and test the microphone.
3. Check all three microphones for dust.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the earbuds 5. Reset the device.
Hearing crackling or static sounds from my GPods.
Check your surroundings. Test GPods in different environments to make sure it is not caused by background noise. If the crackling sound is still present, try the next steps:
1. Check that the 3 ventilation holes on the earbuds are not blocked.
2. Use the HHOGene App to make sure the firmware version is up to date.
3. Reset your device.
I am unable to hear sound from one or both earbuds.
If you are unable to hear sound from one or both earbuds, try the following steps:
1. Try another application to see if the problem is the app you are currently using.
2. Check to see if the volume on your device is turned down or muted.
3. Disconnect and reconnect your earbuds from the Bluetooth.
4. Reset your earbuds.